[3830] Rus DX OE3K(OM3BH) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 24 15:00:42 EDT 2015

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OE3K
Operator(s): OM3BH
Station: OE1DIA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   158     6       39        52
   80:   337    47       57        62
   40:   343    41       69        66
   20:   351    71       67        68
   15:   315    82       73        69
   10:    95    15       46        31
Total:  1599   262      351       348  Total Score = 9,567,213

On Sunday morning I had to interrupt contest unexpectedly.I went out of the
hamshack (pee), outdoors was cold and  strong winds blew  . Suddenly the wind
slammed the door. I stayed out only with T-shirt with short sleeve. It was
impossible to get into the ham shack. In the hamshack remained keys, car keys
and a GSM phone. I had only one option. I went by foot to the village and there
in the pub I explained my situation. Elderly man lent me a GSM phone so I called
Ivan OE1DIA and told him what happened. I went back to the location and
"clicked  teeth" from winter and waited for help. Fortunately, about
after hour came Werner OE1DWC with keys. Thanks to Werner. After opening the
door, I sat on a chair and I was reeling from of this shock .:-((((