[3830] WPX SSB WN4AFP SOSB40(TS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 17:05:17 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOSB40(TS) LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Had a good outing for my 40m single band low power effort. It's difficult to
work a SSB contest when your shack is an extra bedroom, so I couldn't work as
much as I would have liked to during the "dark" hours. I did have
some time available during the day and picked up some mults. My score improved
from last with 40 fewer Qs. I've got an incentive to upgrade to Extra after
this 40m adventure. Glad to part of the SC Swamp Fox Contest Group. CU on the
CWQWPX (I'll run all night on that one - both nights) 73s Dave WN4AFP