[3830] WPX SSB NS3T SO(A)SB20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 20:25:17 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO(A)SB20 LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just handing out the NS3 mult, though lots of people thought it was the NS2, NS4
and NS6 mult.  Good thing I worked a bunch of Europeans on Friday night at the
start of the contest, because they sure were hard to work the rest of the
time.

Best moment - CQ'ing on 20 high in the band on Saturday morning.  No one is
replying.  I'm just about to give up when VK3GK calls me.  At least my 100
watts was going somewhere.

Worst moment - finding YE2W in the clear with no one calling, but never being
able to get his attention.

Hope to see some of you in Dayton and then see you for WPX CW.

As always, if you worked me, you worked my computer voice files.

73 Jamie NS3T