[3830] WPX SSB VC6K(@VE6SV) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 29 21:50:07 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VC6K
Operator(s): VE4GV VE6RST VE6TL VE6SPS VE6LDX
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alberta

   20: 1193
   15: 1633

If we could EVER get 48 hours of low auroral activity for a contest we would be
in heaven! We had to work hard and the 2nd day was tough. The 40M band
continues
not to be a producer for us under distributed conditions.

All of the lowbands were poor producers for both Qs and Mults.

Still cannot get use to the 10 band changes an hour for M/S

The team was great and we had our "diamond in the rough" VE6SPS a
young contester that really made a great additional to the team.

For the first time ever we recorded the complete contest and it should be a
good learning tool to review were we need improve.

It's the guys in the shack that really make this a success and a pleasure to
work with - thanks guys!!!

VE6MRT and VE6NAP provided moral support and food to keep us going.

73, Gord VE6SV