[3830] WPX SSB K0DU M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 01:11:21 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU K0UK K0CL
Station: K0DU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   40: 1167
   20:  927
   15: 1439

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great to get the three of us.....Bill K0UK , Larry K0CL and my self Jerry K0DU
back together here at my QTH.
Special thanks to Bill K0UK for both his time working on our antennas and his
major role as the heavy hitter on the air this contest. Bill really picked up
the slack for me as I couldn't spend as much operating time as I wanted .
The station played well and the new Force Twelve 3EL 40 meter Beam was killer !
I can't remember in recent years the JA activity as good as it was this contest
. A lot of JA's on 40 and 15 just like years ago .
Over 4000 q's with a single radio and three guys......just amazing for three
old rusty guys that haven't done a Contest together in quite some time . So
let's just say we're back!
Thanks to all for the contacts and we look forward to the next opertunity .
73's  Jerry K0DU