[3830] WPX SSB LY4A M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 06:19:14 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A LY2CO LY5AT LY2BKT LY2TS LY2RJ LY2BDZ
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15MS

   20: 1479
   15: 1086

Thanks all for qso's...

After return from Cyprus RDXC P3N have thinking to no time for prepare station.
In RDXC LY2RJ losts the one RUN2 PA and loked what we no more have good tube for
change on it. So after some changes of bad old tubes we find some one what
little working and repaired this PA only for 20-30% of it working power.

For me, this test is more just sleeping time after illness in Cyprus, it
retuned from Cyprus with temperature was still 38 -38.5 celcius. The first day
of the competition virtually alone slept :) because there were still ~38... ,
have pneumonia and coughing. But anything we worked with good and funny team
and geted good time.

Thanks Rimas LY2CO for join to outher team again after 10 years and its very
nice to remember all the big amount tests what we worked in team. Also thanks
Linutas LY5AT for join third time to outher team. Also many thanks to Jonas
LY2BDZ for it time for preparing position and repairing some PA and TRX and all
other station sides.Also thanks Raimis LY2RJ, Grazvydas LY2TS and Alius LY2BKT
for it time. So outher team no going to good standing without changes in the
team and will be much better in CW part.

Added some photos on facebook look at bottom link for look of it.

--
Rolandas
LY4A