[3830] WPX SSB W7RTX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 12:47:32 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W7RTX
Operator(s): W7RTX
Station: W7RTX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Op time = 17 hours. Trying to help out the AOCC score. Was off early Friday
evening and almost no activity Saturday (Wickenburg BBQ Competition!!). Did
work FK8IK on 10 SSB- a new one for me. Majority of the time was spent on 10m.
Almost beat my 2014 results with 10 hours less time operating this year, that's
something to shoot for next year! Hope all had a good time- Fun!!