[3830] WPX SSB LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 14:56:33 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1ZX LZ1WDX LZ2CJ LZ4UU LZ2UU LZ1PJ LZ1MIX LZ1OLH LZ2PO LZ3FM LZ1KU LZ1LG LZ1UQ LZ3UM LZ1RIP LZ1ANA LZ2HQ LZ1PM LZ1FG LZ1BMV
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

   80: 1044
   40: 1961
   20: 3194
   15: 1830
   10: 1013

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

500 QSO, 50 mults and 4 mln points shorter compared to 2014 result. Condx were
not the best especially on 15 and 10m ( had 2400 QSOs on 15 and 1490 QSOs on
10m in 2014)

We did our best and 9A1A guys deserved to win this one. Congrats. Good
competition from OT5A, too and we missed DR1A signals on the bands.

Had some signal modulation problems and thanks to the guys who notified us
about it. Hopefully managed to solve this after being notified.  No other major
problems, so Murphy was at another places this time.

Couple of new young operators joined the team this time. Young blood in
contesting was long awaited here and we hope new ops will come and do it again
:-).

See you all in CW part in May.
THANKS to ALL for QSOs.

73, Wally LZ2CJ