[3830] WPX SSB OK8WW SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 30 16:35:03 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OK8WW
Operator(s): OK8WW
Station: OK8WW

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: Ritka

   80: 1282

After some years, I did not go for M/2 from OL4A, because of several personal
problems of our team members. So I figure, I go for a 80m effort (assisted)
from my home QTH. It was my first WPX attempt from my home QTH and I was
surprised how it performs, just with my garden vertical.

Thanks a lot to everyone for a QSO and for nice competition.

It was a great weekend, and lots of fun.

See you soon again

Rich, OK8WW