[3830] WPX SSB WN2O(@N2GC) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 31 00:22:42 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN2O
Operator(s): N2GC KD2FIX
Station: N2GC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NY

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a weekend of listening to different kinds of noise, splatter and
changing band conditions. Friday night static crashes on the low bands were
very bad. Thankfully the high bands were really good during this time. Saturday
night the low bands were really good even 160 but not much activity there.
Sunday was just painful especially since we have a constant S-6 power line
noise on 15 meters that we are trying to hunt down. Sorry to all those we could
not pull through the noise on 15.

See you in the next one.
73 Mike & Leo