[3830] 7QP N6WM(@K6LRG) SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 03:33:28 EDT 2015

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

   20:   53     50
   15:   12      1
----------------------------
Total:   65     51     116  Mults = 64  Total Score = 18,560

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

ah the 6th area skip zone qso party... ;-).

Only had limited time but always want to get out and support this great QSO
party.  Great dedication from county line operators and mobiles in this one.

Props to the W7RN team for pulling my call out on 15 meters this morning..
deep in the 15m skip zone..  man you would think those guys have a stack of
antennas or something...  oh.. ya.. hehe

Thanks to all the casual 7 landers who answered calls from the crazy 6 lander
calling CQ for anyone in the 7th call area.  Wish I could of done the low bands
but as they say.. you take what you can get.

73 and seeya next time.
Chris
N6WM