[3830] 7QP KG4IGC SOCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 09:03:29 EDT 2015

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:18

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    5     0       0
   20:   40     0       0
   15:   29     0       0
   10:    5     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   79     0       0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 10,902

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first entry into the 7QP and I have to say, it was a lot of fun! I
actually did not expect to do as well as I did. Had a really late start due to
some personal obligations that could not be avoided. 15 and 20 meters seemed to
be the place to be yesterday afternoon worked most of my Q's there. Ten was open
to the 7 call area as well, but surprisingly did not hear many ops. The five
that I did work on 10 meters were s9 and above. 40 meters did not play well
last night, wound up going back to twenty as it was open pretty late. Nothing
heard except NEQP on 80 meters. Dropped out early due to sheer exhaustion
stemming from the past couple of days of very little sleep, but happy with my
score.  Perhaps next year I will have a better operating strategy considering
this year I had none. In the end, really enjoyed myself, TNX to all of the
great ops in the 7th call area. Every one that I called was patient and had
very good ears, looking forward to next year!

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 5 Watts
Ant: 6 band homebrew hex and horizontal loop