[3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 17:03:40 EDT 2015

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   23     0       0
   40:  109     0       0
   20:  183     0       0
   15:   22     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  337     0       0  Mults = 115  Total Score = 37,720

Conditions varied thought out the contest making it more of a challenge than
last year. Even so, I caught an equivalent number of mobile and fixed stations
to make it a fun event again this year.
 A special thanks to mobile ops, and remote county fence sitters, who made it
enjoy able to chase all day, and on all bands. An additional surprise this year
was taking some time out to talk with Don W7MAL and a group of middle school
kids about contesting and getting their license. My guess is Don makes a very
good Elmer for young folks in his community. Good luck to those aspiring
contestors.
All in all, great reasons to have fun again next year in the 7QP.