[3830] 7QP KE0G SOCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 19:01:00 EDT 2015

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: SOCW QRP
QTH: MN

----------------------------
Total:  201     0       0  Mults = 77  Total Score = 46,431

K3/10 at 5 watts to either a 74' dipole up about 50' or a corner-fed inverted
ell with the corner at about 57', both fed with ladder lines and tuners.  Lots
of activity, good copy on this end.  Low QRN in the wee hours at the end of the
Party helped for some 80 M Q's.  Thanks for your copy of my QRP sigs out there.
Terrain helps me a lot in your direction, since the land slopes down about 200'
over about a 1 mile distance, lowering the take-off angles.  Enjoyed multiple
Q's on 3 and 4 bands with many of you !  73, and C U next time.  Dan, ke0g  MN