[3830] NewEngQP N1BUG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 3 20:58:15 EDT 2015

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N1BUG
Operator(s): N1BUG
Station: N1BUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PIS ME

   80:    114       0
   40:    333       0
   20:    352       0
   15:    182       0
   10:      1       0
------------------------
Total:    982       0  Mults = 89  Total Score = 174,796

Thanks to the NEQP team for this great event! I love the two operating sessions
with a break in between. A contest I can operate seriously and not feel dead
when it is over!

Neither station nor operator were properly prepared. I made the decision to
operate less than two hours before the contest start and spent that time in a
frenzy trying to get things ready. Some RFI from 20 meters caused the computer
to lock up several times. That is never fun when a reboot takes 10 minutes on a
dinosaur that should have been retired 10 years ago. There is a bad relay
somewhere which occasionally caused no receive until the next T/R cycle.

I had fun! This was my return to contesting after a 3 year break.