[3830] NewEngQP WN1GIV(N4BP) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 4 10:34:58 EDT 2015

                    New England QSO Party

Call: WN1GIV
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FL

   80:     32        0
   40:     84        2
   20:    147      123
   15:     51        6
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    314      131  Mults = 66  Total Score = 50,094

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Entered this year as Multi-Single for the privilege of
using Telnet, but don't feel it really helped my score.
The mobiles once again made this contest and accounted
for nearly 1/4 of my QSOs.
WA1Z - 32  NZ1U - 30  K1M  - 28  KM3T - 12  Total - 102
But the highlight of the NEQP this year had to be an SSB
QSO with W1GIV, a newly licensed high school student who
acquired my original call held from 1956 to 1967.
Missed Dukes County, MA for the sweep.  Since N4PN also
missed it, it most certainly was not on.