[3830] ARI 4X/G3TXF(@4Z1UF) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 4 11:21:13 EDT 2015

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: 4X/G3TXF
Operator(s): 4X/G3TXF
Station: 4Z1UF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Tel Aviv

  160:     0                     0
   80:   112                    46
   40:   376                    75
   20:   449                    75
   15:   650                    94
   10:   211                    71
------------------------------------
Total:  1798    0       0      361  Total Score = 2,494,871

Club: Three As Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Ilya 4Z1UF for letting me use his fine station to take part in the ARI
Contest. It was my first ever visit to Israel.

Did CW only. Nice to work so many stations and to watch as the Italian Province
multiplier table slowly filled up (but there were still a large number of
totally unworked Provinces at the end.

Just three Italian stations were unable to give me their Province. No amount of
"Pse Prov?" on CW could prize that important info from them!

73 - Nigel G3TXF