[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 7 00:06:19 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 7

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   40:  25     21
   20:  10     10
Total:  35     31  Total Score = 1,085

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Mercy!  That was like pulling teeth out of a boar hog that had distemper and was
mad as a hornet.  Such noise!  Such crazy condx here.  My noise was often 30 db
over S9, so pulling out signals was quite the chore for this little pistol
station.

Thanks so much to all of you who donated your QSO to my starving log book.

Highlights:  Working Bert, F6HKA on two bands, especially his calling me on 40
meters!  Bert always provides a spark to these CWT runs, doesn't he.  Thanks,
Bert.

Let's hope for much better (AKA 'decent') condx next week.  This tires me out.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Sir Elvis)