[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 7 23:21:26 EDT 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak Remote
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      2
   40:  12     10
   20:  15     15
   15:  16     15
Total:  47     42  Total Score = 1,974

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

FINALLY completed the 2015 LQP log-checking after Murphy issues that took longer
than expected to resolve.  Uploaded the RESULTS a bit before 0130 UTC at:

http://www.k6vva.com/lqp/lqpresults.html

The new log-checking stuff is very 'strict', and the only 'Locustigans' (LQP
'Mulligans') this year were for some likely logger issues some people had with
VE3 vs. ON and VE4 vs. MB coming out their Cabrillo logs.  But after thoroughly
testing v18 of the new software on this end every which way possible, I am 100%
confident that the scores are 99.99% accurate (like the old TV soap commercial
claim :^)

With little sleep, I just wanted to go crawl back into bed exhausted.  BUT...
the lure of making another stab at this NSL overpowered me - some caffeine
ingestion helped.

Gheeeez... am I ever out-of-practice after missing too many NSL/TNC events.
The current delay problem with the remote Confuzzzzzer with the logger drove me
nuts again tonight, and sorry about some of the unwanted QLF delays in
responding to callers.

Lots of out-of-sync moments, and going to 40m was like hitting a brick wall
here tonight.  80m was a last ditch effort and no 160m antenna connection right
now.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust