[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 7 23:50:03 EDT 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:  11     10
   40:  23     20
   20:  21     14
   15:   6      6
Total:  61     50  Total Score = 3,050

A PB score for me tonite, first time over 3K pts.. Had some Es on 15m , worked
W9RE and others close in, same on 20 and 40.. Needed to be careful on 20 not to
spend too much time there, and I think I did better this week, still got a
little short on 80, and no time for 160, although noise was very high even on
beverages.

Great to work KU7Y, Ron Qrp in NV in RTTY and CW.. also K8CN Qrp NH..

Great job Ty, DanWa, Don OC, and others,..

Thanks for fun nite, 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T