[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 14 00:11:41 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 14

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :42

   40:  29     19
   20:  25     25
Total:  54     44  Total Score = 2,376

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

DAWG-GAWNNIT!!  I had a visitor to drop by the house and became very interested
in my radio and wanted to hear some Morse Code.  Although I told him the
contest was starting, he kept sitting here, asking questions.  I grabbed a
quick Q with AB5OR on 20m, just for demonstration.  My guest didn't understand
a lick of it, but he kept sitting in that chair.

Finally, I told him I had to jump into the contest and I popped on my
headphones. In a couple of minutes he left, 'cause he couldn't hear anything.
He's spending the night with us, so I'll 'splain tomorrow morning.

Highlight was having a good run on 20, with lots of European DX, led by F6HKA
(Bert).  Also had calls from UY2LA (who wanted to ragchew), RV3ZH (another
ragchewer), then was so glad to hear Larry UA6HZ call in.  Followed by Eric
NP3A, then Rudy UR5MM.

Anyway, tonight was a bust, for the most part.  Didn't even get 60 Qs, so it
was just practice...and didn't have enough time left to try 160.

OK, 'nuff of this rambling.  Y'all have a great week.  My 6-year-old grandson
will be here the next two weeks, so I won't make a CWT, probably.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS