[3830] King of Spain CW LY5W SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 17 12:35:37 EDT 2015

                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: KO15ta

Total:  539    95  Total Score = 64,505

[log removed from comments]

539 QSO + 3 dupes with RX3AFE
Hey men, WTF? Use BILOBIL if early sclerosis :) LOL

S51DX - Congrats on your score!

Too much small but anyway problems here - I've tried for the first time N1MM+
at home QTH. Does not show multipliers on Band MAP, later - after 6 successful
hours I lost CW sending from computer and AUTO Tuner broke down.
Lost interest and finished with many rest periods.

ES5KJ never heard me, called You several times in different directions.

Old Kenwood TS-850S + KLM KT34XA @ 14mH. Just 100w only.

Next contest? Hmmm.....must be CQ WPX CW from wonderful island of Sicily.

May 24 early morning I will step on island.
73, Sam LY5W