[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 20 14:47:12 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 20

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   40:  17     17
   20:  54     50
   15:  11      7
Total:  82     74  Total Score = 6,068

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

No 80 or 10, yet conditioons seemed to speak to their usefulness. Ah well...

Sorry to any and/or all who I either tried to dupe or did dupe. 10 or so
minutes into the session I noticed the N1MM entry window frequencies were not
only displaying wrong frequency but wrong band (r1 window showing 14025, but
was really on 7032; r2 window showing 21027, but was really on 14028). Closed
N1MM and re-opened it and all was well...except that now any 20m QSO was likely
to be flagged as a dupe. I worked through it and managed to get thru without too
much hassle.

It was a pity 10m never panned out...I was CQ'ing there the last 10 minutes and
got no takers. I could just hear a couple of sigs below the noise floor, but
nothing copiable.

Thanks for the QSO's and it was great meeting so many CWOps at Dayton this past
weekend.

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software