[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 20 15:49:47 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 20

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   20:  30     30
Total:  30     30  Total Score = 900

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My best ever 19z 1/2-session, single band, mobile-in-motion session EVER !
I can usually only do 30 minutes in the afternoon and it's usually all in
motion, logging on paper.

I worked several EU's and several west coast.  About 1/2 CQing and half
S&P....harder than it sounds, shifting gears, sending, logging scribbles
like "BJQ" or "4ZZ" on my passengers seat and not drive off
the road at the same time....

Best ears shared between Rob K6RB and Steve N2IC....both took a couple repeats
but to be fair, both were likely HP and only barely 419 int he car.  Welll done
guys....your RX's definitely work.

Best transmitter? mmmm.  I must be at the best hop distance, but Steve N8BJQ is
always loud here it seems.  60/9 this afternoon. Also SM6CUK was 20/9 or
thereabouts.

Most QRQ? N4ZZ....Don can really rip right along.  Yeeha!

I guess everyone was looking for their post-Dayton CW fix as it was no trouble
to find someone to work.

Thanks for hearing my mini signal everyone.

Mike VE9AA/m 2009 MINI COOPER, FT857D @ 100w, SD-330 rear deck mounted.  CW
sent about 1/2 the time by N3ZN paddles and the rest was preprogrammed in
memory if shifting gears, avoiding deer, that type of thing.

dit dit