[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 21 00:05:12 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 21

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mississippi

   80:  18      5
   40:  32     31
   20:  16     16
Total:  66     52  Total Score = 3,432

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Conditions were shall we say... STRANGE! Terrible noise on 40, but manageable.

I spent 30 minutes on 20 getting 16 QSOs... the last 30 minutes I was flying on
40 and 80.  Met several new ones tonight.  Had a decent rate and a decent score
when all was said and done.

Homebrew Ladder Line fed Vee for 80 up 65 feet, and Hustler 6BTV for the others
with K3 100 watts.

Thanks once again for a fabulous run at CWT.   Can't wait to meet some of you
in person.

73 for now and be safe til next week.  Also, our friend and my neighbor, Larry,
WB5EIN, is travelling right now so wish him safe travels and I know it pains him
to not operate.   Such is life.

Joe
AB5OR