[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 28 23:30:19 EDT 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 29

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

   80:   1      1
   40:   6      6
   20:   9      8
   15:   1      1
Total:  17     16  Total Score = 272

That was a hoot, and a first for me during a NSL: a forced pit stop for my dog,
Gracie, smack dab in the middle of the session!  As usual, stayed too hopeful
on 15M at the start when I should have gone to 20M, then got going only to have
Gracie push open the shack door with that urgent look in her eyes....thanks to
K6UFO (Mork in York) for my only 80M Q at the end - great job doing QRP via the
remote link! As always, thanks for the Qs, 73, MikeNH