[3830] WPX CW K4WW SO(A)SB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 08:16:23 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

100% S/P. Updated computer, updated logging software and updated interface! Far
too great of a learning curve for this "old gray mind". I fully
understand the need for advancement in technology, but IMHO, the
authors/programmers presumption of the computer knowledge of their customers,
is far to great? Attempting, without complete success, to configure all the
things that are necessary, requires far more time, energy and stress, than the
time spent in the contest! I fear that "it's no longer fun" is
rapidly approaching.