[3830] WPX CW K1KI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 12:21:38 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tried to make the score come up all 4's...   Great 40m conditions.  Lots of
activity everywhere.   All of my operating was in the first 24 hours.

First time I have seriously used SO2R for hours at a time - it really does
require a lot of extra concentration and drains your energy level!

I feel like I just went to a costume party - am awaiting for the masks to come
off and see who was who.