[3830] WPX CW NN5J(K5GO) SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:24:58 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN5J
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: N2QV

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Remote Operation

   15: 1904

Big thanks to N2QV for allowing me to use his station remotely from the comfort
of my home in Arkansas.  Also many thanks to WU2X who made it all possible.
Never had much of a run and it was boring for most of Sunday. I have always
hated the CQ repeat thing but made use of it when it might take 50 CQ's to get
an answer. The band opened early Sunday morning and I thought it would be good,
but it didn't last long.  Wish I could have traded waking up two hour earlier
for most of the rest of the day.

The most fun was working all the exotic Asia stuff over Europe Saturday night.
We just don't get much of that in Arkansas.  Guessing I worked seven VU
stations, a dozen BY, three XV, several YB, etc.  The band was full of them and
they were strong.

Now that it is over I'm glad I didn't quit but when the rain static came in NY
and it was perfect golfing weather in Arkansas, I thought about it.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts.

73...Stan, K5GO