[3830] WPX CW W0EA SOSB20(TS) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:31:49 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W0EA
Operator(s): W0EA
Station: W0EA

Class: SOSB20(TS) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Operated most of the contest at NR5M but after a week of moving to a new
apartment and catching some kind of cold, I wasn't up to staying for the full
48 hours.  I spent most of Sunday morning running errands and finally got the
new station set up at the new apartment.  Much to my surprise, everything
worked very well and what better way to test it out than to get in the contest
again.  In total I operated about 3 hours.  I was hoping to break 10k but I ran
out of time.  Loved that my last contact was with K0EA, who I don't believe I've
met in contest yet.

Antenna was a 20m Hamstick on the balcony railing and radio Kenwood TS-590S at
100w.