[3830] WPX CW KU7T(@W7VJ) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:33:34 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KU7T
Operator(s): KU7T K7OG N7NM W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA

   20: 1189

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting conditions, though that increasingly seems to be the norm.  Asia and
EU were coming in loud in our late afternoon on 15 nearly equally loud without
regard to where the antennas were pointed.   Surprised about the limited
activity from Asia.  Yet mult wise, we were just 30 or so shy from our M/2
effort last year.  Repaired some ongoing issues while operating thanks to the
keen insight from our technically oriented team.

Thanks to all who worked us.

73,

Andrew
W7VJ for the KU7T WPX Team