[3830] WPX CW W4VIC SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:34:58 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

PRO III, MICROKEYER II, ACOM 2000A, SteppIR DB-18 @ 50', Inverted "L"
at 35' for 80M.

Good show.  Conditions seemed to be very strong, even 40M late in the evening.
This drug addled brain could only work for about 2 hours, then it was fall back
and regroup.  Lots of rest intervals taken.  Everything worked very well when I
was going and I had fun.  I can't believe that there are people who choose not
to do this!

I think the overall skill level of the contesters I found here was a cut above
the normal.  Either our efforts to edu-ma-cate those with only a passing
interest in contesting are working or the wanna-be types forego this contest.
Congratulations to all who participated.  Thanks for the Qs.  47, and 73, Vic,
W4VIC