[3830] WPX CW NF4A SO(A)AB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:36:24 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: FL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Started off in low power but after 2 hours of not being able to hold my run
frequency, and unable to get consistent runs going, switched on the amplifier
and went high power for the remainder of the contest. Had serious thunderstorms
on Saturday which limited my operating time plus an unknown noise that would
come and go.  Went away at dark and never came back on Sunday.I apologize for
the request for repeats.  Weird 10 meter opening to EU late Saturday around 21Z
for about an hour.