[3830] WPX CW W2EG SOSB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 20:55:47 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 15:46

Total:  613  Prefixes = 422  Total Score = 1,004,360

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Third-best effort out of seven for me in this test. JUST beat 1M points, though
when they get through, I'm certain I'll drop below. I'm pleased with the effort
considering 100 W and dipole at ~13M. Still have the GREAT hilltop QTH though,
with clear downhill shot from 0 degrees around to 90.

Did not enjoy the QRN often peaking at S6 -- seemed like there were lines of
electrical storms passing near my QTH the whole weekeknd.

Enjoyed the contest and thank all for the Qs.

73,
Rich, W2EG