[3830] WPX CW N7IR SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 22:29:09 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Not bad for a depressed weekend, propagation-wise.  This is my best score to
date in the WPX CW thanks to a combination of high activity and a relatively
calm ionosphere.  I might have broken the million point barrier if the solar
flux had been a bit higher, but maybe not.

Did lots of repeats of my NR, since everyone knows that they're being checked
for accuracy now.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR