[3830] WPX CW NE0U SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 23:38:57 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NE0U
Operator(s): NE0U
Station: NE0U

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN

Total:  800  Prefixes = 512  Total Score = 1,071,104

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Odd Condx - Very nice night time 20M opening Friday night.  Sunday AM 20M
opening marked by very low strength signals overall here with rapid QSB peaks.
The signals never faded completely away but most were breath takingly weak.  The
odd part about it was that I was able to maintain a sustained 150/hour until I
drained the band.

Since it seems that those of us that aren't in the top 10 are now considered
"participants" instead of "competitors", I decline to
submit a log or check log for this one.