[3830] WPX CW WQ5L SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 31 23:58:17 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 25:15

750W + wires

40 played nicely both evenings. EU stns were in there way past their sunrise.
Not many 6-pointers at my sunrise though; VK/ZL there but very few JA. 20 was
the money band as usual this time of year. The flux is dropping but for now
still enough to bring those summer night openings. 15 was dynamite on Saturday,
wide open to EU/AS well after dark on their end. Less so on Sunday. 10 only good
to S America and Pacific. I heard a few EU big guns just barely (skew path I
guess) but no QSOs. E-skip MIA this year too.  73 de WQ5L