[3830] CQWW SSB ZL1AM M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 3 14:52:14 EST 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZL1AM
Operator(s): ZL1AW ZL1PC ZL1VJ ZL1ANT ZL1IF
Station: ZL1AM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WHANGAREI NZ

   40:   94    16       15
   20:  171    28       70
   15:  251    24       40
   10:  681    17       22
Total: 1197    85      147  Total Score = 783,000

We are defenitely not a contest type of club. But, we decided to find out what
it is like to operate one. We liked it and want more of it.
Our only experience before this one was the yearly Jock White field day event
which is far removed from any international contesting. We give our thanks to
all the hams we made contacts with all over the world. We will be back next
year. Contesting will become a vital part of our club's activities.