[3830] UR DX ES7A(@ES7GM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 07:15:32 EST 2015

                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): ES7GN ES7GM
Station: ES7GM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KO28TI

  160:
   80:   34            20
   40:  336      3     58
   20:   92    111     53
   15:   37     17     38
   10:    7             7
---------------------------
Total:  506    131    176  Total Score = 535,744

Probably first time participating in Ukraine DX contest. I must say activity was
good from UR land.

Main goal was to test some newly installed soft and see if there occur any more
problems. Results show that I still have bit of RF as the antennas are quite
close. Despite that station is pretty much ready and fully automated which I'm
happy about.

As the higher bands were in VERY bad shape I just decided to have fun on 40
meters and see how well the new beam performs.

Next time I'll go for more serious operation!

73!
Kris
ES7GM