[3830] SS CW W4WWQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 17:24:09 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4WWQ
Operator(s): W4WWQ
Station: W4WWQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was hard to get going.  Not a real fan of this SS CW.  Put in the effort for
the team.  Found again that I couldn't show TIME OFF in N1MM classic.
Something about there were QSOs in the log from weeks ago, BUT COULDN'T FIND
THEM.

Then I found my computer clock was off again.  Time correct, but date was a day
late, requiring careful attention, or loose everything.  Wasn't sure how the
utility in N1MM worked as I stepped thru mouse droppings.

Missed AK and NT.  Guess I should have spent more time on 21 MHz early on
looking for them.

I was more concerned about points than competing in a Class.

K3, KP3, KPA500 dipole 80/40 and SteppIR