[3830] SS CW N4GI Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 20:33:04 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4GI
Operator(s): N4GI WF3C
Station: N4GI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Plant City, FL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Station 1:

TS590 + LK550ZC (3 x 3-500z)

Station 2:

FT1000MP + Alpha 76A (3 x 8874)

Antennas on a single 100' tower:

F12 EF240 @ 108'
F12 C31XR @ 100'
80m Inverted Vee @ 96'
F12 C3 @ 65'

We used my cell phone tethered to a laptop running VE7CC-client to provide
spots to the operating positions. Fortunately, it worked almost without
exception all weekend after W4LT spent several long phone calls on Saturday
morning helping me iron out the wrinkles.

Only worked one NT and one AK (thanks KL7RA). We worked at least two of
everything else.

Thanks to Blake for maintaining the Man Cave, N4WW for the loan of the Alpha
76, and to W4LT for the IT consulting.

73,
Chris WF3C (for Blake)