[3830] SS CW N5UM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 22:17:39 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK

No sweep this time - missed PR and NT - didn't even hear them.  I know they were
on as a couple of guys told me they worked them.  Oh well....   Good rate for
the first 3 hours or so, then had trouble maintaining after that.   But, all in
all, not a bad score all things considered.   Dedicated to stop at 21:30 Sunday
afternoon to do other stuff and watch OKC Thunder game.

Rig:  Icom IC-7410  100W
Antennas:  Hustler 6BTV ground mounted on 32 radials
           102 ft doublet at 40ft,  450 ohm line all the way to tuner
           160 meter inverted L fed at ground, 35 ft vertical, 85ft horizontal,
8 radials
           PixelSat mag loop for receive when needed
Software:  N1MM+

Look for N5UM as multiop in 2 weeks.

73,  Al N5UM