[3830] SS CW KC9UJS SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 8 23:56:56 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC9UJS
Operator(s): KC9UJS
Station: KC9UJS

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

SS CW last year was my first ever real CW Contest.  Last year I had a higher
score and a few more multipliers, but it was all S&P.  This Year, I only
had limited time to operate, but got brave enough to make a few short runs
calling CQ.

I started out CQ'ng way too fast! Then I think someone spotted me.  Got in over
my head, messed up a couple of contacts then sent 'NIL' to some poor fellow.
Took a break and came back sending CQ much slower.. and it worked.  I actually
got my rate up to the equivalent of 60 Q's per hour and had a blast.

For you newer/slower cw operators out there.  Just go for it.  Worst that can
happen is you blow a few contacts and learn something!

Had fun in the limited time I was able to operate.

GO SMC!

Josh KC9UJS