[3830] SS CW W9RE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 10:02:21 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Never heard any NT and even pointed antennas that way Sunday.  Conditions on
80/40 were very good (no QRN).  I had a tube go out in one amp 1/2 hour before
the start so felt weak and stood in some pileups for a while but no real impact
overall.  But even a handful of db's seem to make some difference.

I had no real good rate in the beginning and in this contest you can never
catch up.  Congrats to the top scorers and thanks to the ARRL for maintaining
the event.