[3830] SS CW W2UP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 9 18:51:10 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Operated on Saturday from W0DLE MS/LP.  Put in an hour from my home pipsqueak
station (K3/100 to balcony dipole) on Sunday afternoon.  CQ'd and let the
skimmer-generated pileup begin.  Always fun to be fresh meat late in SS when
everyone is worked out.  Highlight of the hour was the exchange sent to me at
60 WPM by K5GO.  Reminds me of the QRQ QTCs I send to DL1IAO and DL2CC in WAE.
Tnx Stan - got a good laugh out of it!