[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 11 09:25:51 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 11

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   80:   8      8
   40:  34     30
   20:  16      9
Total:  58     47  Total Score = 2,726

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Wow!  What a huge bag of fun that was!!  Slowing down so everybody had time to
say  'Good Morning' and just enjoy basking in the fellowship that defines
CWOps.  I just flat LOVE it!

Who cares about a score when we're having this kind of fun and fellowship among
good--and growing--friends?  Oh, yeah...lots of us do! Ha!

So, thanks to all the non-members, especially, who jumped into the fray today
and gave me a much-appreciated Q:  K9IBM, Dan in WI; NN4SS, Larry in SC; K4LTA,
Bill in TN; W0LPF, Pete in MO; AD0LI, Jim in CO; and KT1K, Bob in MA.

And, what better way to finish up a CWT outing than to close things out with a
call from 'Super Jim', N3JT?  Ahhh, the satisfaction that comes from CWT!

I'll miss the 1900z session because I'm judging a thesis competition for the
Mississippi State University Graduate School.  I always enjoy going back to my
roots and helping the university where I grew up and then taught for 17 years.
Plus, it's a HUUUUGE bonus to get to work with aggressive, innovative graduate
students as they plow through toward a higher echelon of personal and
professional achievement.  Yeah, boy!

OK, I'll plan to see y'all again at 0300z.  Remember, if you hear my cross-town
rival, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, on this afternoon at 1900z, just tune right on past
him.  DO NOT give that boy the pleasure of padding his log book with your call.
 No, sir!  Save all that for me at 0300z!  Deal?  Yep...DEAL!  (Take THAT, Joe!
Ha!)

73 everybody,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis and home of QRP signal stations)
Ten-Tec Orion 565AT (~100w to 400' horizontal loop up 40'), powered by a mouse
in a small cage