[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 11 23:35:13 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 12

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

  160:   1      1
   80:  18     10
   40:  44     42
   20:   4      4
Total:  67     57  Total Score = 3,819

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very interesting session. Heard VE9AA 10 over 9 testing on 20 just before the
start. I started on 20, working 4 stations (VE9, VE2, K3 and WB5). One of those
times that the band was open to a fairly large area, but few people home! Then I
went to 40. Asked if freq was busy, no response. After running for 7 minutes,
someone loud started sending LID LID. I asked if he had a problem and he
continued to send LID LID. Then he came back and said I drove ZD8W away. Then
he went away. Short time later Oli (ZD8W) called and gave me a CWT exchange.
Looking at spots after-the-fact I see that ZD8W was 500 hz above me when I
moved to 40.  New non-members worked were Bob KT1K, Oli ZD8W, Mike K5XU, Joe
W8JPF and Frank KB2PIZ. Thrilled to work three CWA students, Vic WB6SEL,
Marshall KA1CFP and Phil W3HZZ!