[3830] KyQP K4WW FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 15 02:47:08 EST 2015

                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: FixedMixed HP
QTH: KY

  160:
   80:   35      0      0
   40:   71    170      0
   20:   80    150      0
----------------------------
Total:  186    320      0  Mults = 82  Total Score = 57,326

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Total Score includes 500 bonus points, for contacting KY4DXA.
Many thanks for the contacts, especially the mobile stations that activated
several counties. With the very popular WAE RTTY contest being on the same
weekend, 40 CW was relatively useless after 2200UTC. I really, really should
have not operated SSB, as it may have adversely effected my anticipation of a
"relatively" serious effort, in Sweepstakes, next weekend. After 30+
years of doing this, I remain amazed that no matter how many time I ask
"is this frequency in use", with no response, but immediately after
calling CQ, I am inundated with "you're interfering with a net 5KHz
up/down"? Why nets, and "casual" QSO's require a 5KHz window, on
either side, is beyond me. Overall it was fun.