[3830] WAE RTTY NN4RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 15 21:23:03 EST 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10:07

   80:   11   11          28
   40:   49   49    10    78
   20:   56   56    40    60
   15:   34   34    40    44
   10:   17   17    90    24
------------------------------
Total:  167  347   180   234  Total Score = 81,198

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Felt like I operated 20 hours and not 10.  I'm going to shop for a new chair
tomorrow before next weekend's SS contest.

My usual S&P was good, but I felt like there were more K's on the air than
EU.  I did not let the QCTs beat me this year, and managed to receive and send
some.  Sending is so much easier that receiving.

It looked like more stations were spotted as S&P than the ones calling CQ.
Is that the RTTY skimmers doing that?  If so, some work needs to be done!

Last year's score was 36 QSOs and 2700 points.  So, I did good by that
comparison, and I had fun.

Rick - NN4RB
ICOM IC-756PRO III
(20, 15 and 10) Mosely TA-33jr, Ham IV @ about 40'
80/10 OCF dipole at about 44'
35' vertical on top of metal storage shed - Remote tuned (The vertical worked
better for DX)
TMC_ATS-2_Antenna Tuner at antenna
450' Beverage