[3830] WAE RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 16 04:59:25 EST 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 20:20

   80:   26   26     0    44
   40:  112  112    30    90
   20:   89   89    57    56
   15:   47   47   140    50
   10:   34   34    40    52
------------------------------
Total:  308  308   267   292  Total Score = 167,900

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Had a rough start, my Hex antenna developed high SWR problems after a couple of
hours on Saturday. Wound up using a combination of my Gap Challenger and my
loop which is laying on the roof of the house due to having tree service done.
Bands were in rough shape but managed to work some EU and two stations in AF.
Worked a ton of VE's and all bands were open at some point which offset the
lousy band conditions. Did fairly well with QTC's this year, only two busted
ones that I am aware of. Worked fellow SFCG member NJ4F twice and saw K7OM
several times but was unable to work him. Over all, had a fun time and look
forward to next years WAE.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR:50-100 watts
Ant: Gap Challenger, Loop, homebrew 6 band Hex